Frequently asked Questions
1) How do you assign software developers for a particular project ?
Allocation of resources is strictly influenced by the scale of the project. For projects of smaller scales, we normally assign a team of two dedicated Developers, and one Tester along with a one UI Designer. We also asign part-time Business Analyst, Technical Architect, and/or Project Manager. We are flexible to increase our resource allocation as per the needs of the project or the client.
2) Do you provide with system documentation ?
Yes. The SRS document along with the code and added comments is supplied to the client at the end of the project.
3) Can I get a list of all your resources and their qualifications and experience ?
We cannot really provide you with this information, as our list of resources is quite exhaustive. However, you can be assured that all our team members are experienced and well-trained to complete their assigned tasks in a flawless way. We maintain strict hiring policies and choose people with specialized skill sets, as our employees are our biggest strength.
4) Where are your application development centers based ?
We have development centers in several cities across India and oversea's. Bangalore, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam. Overseas development centers are USA and Malaysia
5) Do you guarantee the security and confidentiality of our intellectual property ?
This clause is covered in the IP contract, and NDA is also signed between 21 CSS and the customer specifying the same. The same clause is also covered in the contract signed between 21 CSS and its employees. In addition, we audit our processes and train employees on a regular basis. These efforts ensure that our customers' intellectual property is always secure.
6) What is the standard practice you follow for code comments ?
While we feel that providing comments for all public methods is a good habit, we comment only when it is "truly required". For instance, we avoid commenting on codes that have the correct method name. Through this practice, we avoid over-commenting and create codes that are easy on the eyes.
7) What differentiates you from your competitors ?
Our people and processes. Additionally, we train our community to provide consistency of experience in delivering better software every time
8) How does my business benefit from using custom software ?
9) Do you write software for the Macintosh platform ?
Yes. We have skilled developers who can work with either the Windows or Mac platform.
10) How long will it take for my web project to be completed ?
The timescale of a website design project is often dictated by the client. If you have a deadline in mind we will make every effort to meet it for you. The most common delay in the creation and completion of a new website is waiting for content (text/images) to be sent to us by the client. For most projects, we try to work within the 4-6 week time-frame.
11) Will we need to have a face-to-face meeting to begin the project ?
In the majority of cases a meeting isn’t necessary and most of our websites are generally completed with contact via email and telephone only. We place suggested website designs online via, our secure testing server for you to view the work in progress. This way we can have regular communication to ensure you are getting exactly what you expect from the 21 CSS team.